Friday, March 14, 2014

The Purpose of RESET

RESET

The "RESET" news is meant to be a news blog. Which the purpose is simple. To inform people of everyday entertainment news.  In which it will cover GAMING, CINEMA, and TELEVISION news. It will cover the stories both big and small. In order to celebrate everything that includes the culture of media.

I am starting this because of my love for media. I get caught up in games, movies, and shows, always analyzing them and  looking forward to the next form of adventure. Realizing that others may share my interest, but may not focus on the many news stories that emerge because of the complex and many ways to get this info. I am creating this to create that source. A simple source. But to still celebrate my favorite form of entertainment media.

Although this is a simple start, I hope for it to evolve. Any comments, suggestions, or stories you wish see, please feel free to let me know. 

Thank you for taking your time for reading this and any future stories you take time to read.

RESET